Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Veldt

The Veldt
Have you ever wondered why kids would ever kill their parents? I still wonder this too. The most popular case with kids killing their parents is the Mendez brothers. Some say that they killed their parents for money but they are still not admitting anything.


In the story of The Veldt there were two kids who were spoiled rotten by a smart house by their parents. The parents were killed when they decided to turn off the nursery. This death was no accident and it was caused by two spoiled kids and one safari nursery.


2 comments:

Admin said...

If I killed my parents, I wouldn't admit to it either. Even if I was threatened to be put in jail, I would protect my dignity and ask God for forgiveness.

lilronaldinho12 said...

Hey kwizkid, did the Menedez brothers really kill their parents for money? If so they should of been sent to jail.
I thought the Veldt was a great story. Did you? I was just a little confused when the story started out but as I read more I starteed to get it.
Right me back on shortstorystudies to discuss All Summer in a Day. Now that was a good story
lilronaldinho(Nyle)